Job position: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Admissions & Marketing, and is expected provide support in any matter relevant to marketing and admissions.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for helping implement marketing strategies and assist with admissions work designed to achieve the maximum number of admissions to the College.
Job duties (In association with the Marketing Manager):
1. Follow up all aspects of the College media spot plan, including graphic material collection, proof reading and payment.
2. Help establish good relationships with all forms of the media and manage the content of films, reports, messages and statements coming from the College to the media.
3. Assist with school website maintenance. Develop content for the sections in Chinese. Work with the ICT manager for site production, and image/photograph updating. Monitor the monthly website performance and SEM management and provide support for the development of the relevant reports.
4. Manage the development and production of marketing and admissions materials. Help manage the vendors to deliver the best results, such as for printed material, videos, photographs, giveaways etc.
5. Support merchandising material development and production.
6. Help organize events for marketing and admissions on and off campus.
7. Coordinate co-marketing events or other cooperation with chambers and other organizations.
8. Support school events and release news to the media.
9. Assist with school displays for brand and image, such as The Wellingtonian and TV screen update.
10. Manage the database of photographs
11. Help with admissions queries, campus tours and admissions testing when needed.
1. Detail oriented a team player and good at working under pressure.
2. Bachelor degree or above, preferably in a marketing and communication related subject.
3. 3-5 years of relevant work experience; employment in foreign communication agency or corporate in-house marketing/advertisement department or international school’s marketing department an asset.
4. Excellent English and communication skills and good PC skills.
5. Efficient, responsible, detail oriented and good at working under pressure.
6. Be able to find, evaluate and manage external vendors to achieve what the school wants
7. Able to copy write in Chinese.
8. Ability in graphics design is a plus
For further details, visit www.wellington-tianjin.cn. All applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.